Monday, November 28, 2016

Thanksgiving parties at school.
Grandma & all 10 kids on Thanksgiving.
 Silly boys having fun!
 Grandma Sandy was thinking of me. Cranberry Delight
 Piper really wanted to help cook for Thanksgiving.
 Piper & Bentley in the hideout.
 Gotta watch this one!
 Mimi & the 2 younger boys.
 Piper stayed with aunt Liz & uncle Steve then went out to the lake house with them
 Little Christmas shopping. Hank & I were excited about our Christmas Vacation tins.
And I did some black Friday shopping with Bren!
 
 My cousins little girl Shelby got to cheer in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. She sent me this picture of her and a rockette.
 Boys having fun! Paxton, Gavin, & Garrett.
 Lots of game nights!
 Beau playing football with the kids.
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment