Friday, September 30, 2016

September 2016


Just a little group shot of our lifegroup!
It's football season!
When mom was in Bentley stayed the night with us. He loves his aunt Becky!
The kids were shopping with me at Hobby Lobby!
How stinking cute are they!?!?
Piper wanted a shopping day! I love spending quality time with this girl. She is growing up fast!
My friends have encouraged  me so much in my half marathon  training! I went 11 1/2 miles & Cameron surprised me with this.

Piper Ames here to report the weather.
Trying coffee for the 1st time. She didn't hate it but thought it wasn't bad.
The little ones hanging out in Bentleys bed.
It's time for pumpkin bread!
Beau & I eating Paxton birthday candy while he is sleeping.
So Beau accidentally  whacked me in the eye so I get to wear a black eye for a few weeks.
I now believe I can run a half marathon! Got 14 miles in! My friends surprise me again! #irunforpepsi
Just because  he  is  so  stinkin' sweet!
Wolverine!
When you're  sitting  outside  with  mom & you  just  have  to  pee.
We had a girls night at the ROC. We all brought for & just hung out.
Piper & I were  watching tv & Paxton wanted to sit with us. He also wanted to hold these two balloons which made it hard for Piper & me to see.
Just some reading  time with  dad.
Piper made him a Mogul symbol. He's either Batman or a bad g
The tent was still up so the kids slept in it.
Good morning!

She fell asleep on me on the couch after church. I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment