Sunday, July 31, 2016

July 2016

When we were in Oklahoma & Beau was home I had a sweet snuggle bug sleeping with me. He is a bed hog though!!

More swimming with cousins.
Being swaddled and kissed by sister.❤️😘
Piper loves playing corn hole with the adults.
We had a family fun day and watched "The Secret Life of Pets." Then we ate dinner. Love quality time with this family of mine!
Super heroes all day....πŸ‘ŠπŸ½
Beating this summer heat by making inside forts. So fun!
Sister went to VBS with Rylee this week so we went for walks with Batman. He is SO fun!
Dad went on a date with brother & I went on a date with sister.
Love when this guy grills. He's my grill master.
Went for a family walk and it poured on is in the middle of it.
This kid is SO cool. 
Finally watched Finding Dory. We had the theater to ourselves which was good because the boys ran around like crazy kids!
Super heroes & Lalaloopsys in the bat cave. Ah I love these days.
The girls have been counting down for their sleepover. Addison & Piper had fun together! It was hard trying to keep Paxton away.

They had their forts ready to watch a movie.
Paxton was so mad because he couldn't do the Spider-Man fingers on his own. He said "I can't do it, I don't like Spider Man anymore."

No comments:

Post a Comment