Sunday, June 26, 2016

Middle school camp 2016 Siloam Springs

Another  great  year  of  middle  school  camp. This year we went to Siloam Springs and the kids loved it! Tom Toombs was our speaker  and  he was great! 

They did a skit everyday with an awesome ending about God's love for us that had me in tears.
Some of the girls got up with me at 5:30 to run!
Color wars! B L U E blue to victory!
Gaga ball!
Jessica Brown & I were in a room together and our room got a 5 am wake up call. It was so funny! They only do it every 3-4 years. Jessica and I knew it was coming so we wore masks. So fun!
I got to compete  for our church and for the blue team. Lots of fun!
The woman representing  Greenwood.
Me and Kylo! ( Jacob hancock)
This boy was going around hugging everyone so I had to get a picture with him. Precious!
During one of our small groups. An activity about sheep.
So thankful I get to go to middle school camp! Great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment