Wednesday, May 25, 2016

School

Jessica brought Autumn's rabbit to school for all the kids to see.
Spring Fling!
The 1st group to get to 100% on their reflex math.
Mrs. Burton's class wrote a book. Piper also got to do the cover of it. So awesome!
He said "mom, I'm a woodpecker."
Relay for life. Love seeing my girl's big smile!
Paxton & Beckett playing in my room before school.
Piper "trying" to teach her brother.
Lorelei & Piper buying some things.
Melissa & I were matching...
Then Ashley & I were.☺️
Piper ended the school year reading at 6.1. That's 6th grade after the 5th year of school.
Teacher appreciation...
4th grade carnival.
Kickball
Piper got her AR T-shirt (75 point), AR trophy (100 points), the top AR points in her class, 100% fluency in reflex math, and principal's roll. So proud!
Teachers gifts for my kid's wonderful teachers.
Strait A's with the lowest being a 98.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment