Friday, January 1, 2016

New Years Resolutions...

It's a new year with new goals. Last year I had a goal to run 300 miles. To do that I had to average 25 miles a month. I am happy to say that I succeeded! It was not always easy and to some it isn't very much but for me it was! I also had a goal to read 22 books and I succeeded by reading 29. WHOOP!

We all made goals for this year.

Becky
Read the Old Testament
Read 24 books
Run 240 miles (I lowered because I am working out 3 days a week which I wasn't doing last year)

Beau
Read 2 books
Read his bible everyday

Piper
Read 5 chapter books
Read 3 1/2 books in the bible
Run 12 miles

Paxton
Recongize ABC's
Stop picking his nose and eating his boogers
Stop tooting so much

Happy New Year!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love Paxton's... did he make those himself? haha!!

    And you reading 24 books? Goodness!!! I love to read, but that's a lot girl!! Good Luck-- will you do some book reviews on your blog of the ones you really enjoyed?

    ReplyDelete