Sunday, January 17, 2016

May The Force Be With You

If you didn't know, my husband is obsessed with Star Wars. He went with a friend last month to go see the new one. Me and the kids just teased him about loving it so much. We got him 3 of the old ones for Christmas and the kids and I surprised him with the other 3 old ones. We also decorated and had everything ready for a movie night. He felt so loved! The kids and I actually really enjoyed it. the kids are actually kind of obsessed. Piper loves Princess Leia. Paxton loves Darth Vader. The bad guy of course. He goes around the house fighting with a sword and saying he cut Luke's hand off. If you ask him what Darth says to Luke he says "I am your Father." Mrs. Cameron asked him at school if he was Luke and Paxton said "no, I'm on the dark side. I guess you can say we are all Star Wars fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment