Sunday, January 31, 2016

January 2016

I started my first 2 days of the year asleep, with the dreaded strep throat. Bummer!
Dad brought home cookies!
This was the first book I read in 2016 & I did NOT like it. You would have to read my full review on Goodreads. I will say she said a few things I agreed with but I was disappointed.
For good grades & hard work for Piper we went to watch the new Alvin & the Chipmunks movie. We all gave it 2 thumbs up.

Matching with my kids.
 
Enjoying this nice weather.
Bentley being funny & he knows it.
Baking at AHG....

Beau spent a couple years putting info in his playstation. With one click I deleted it all. I felt AWFUL! He forgives me thankfully.
Just mom and Piper watching Girl Meets World & drinking hot chocolate.
My brotha turned 31!
The next day my sister Shalena had her sweet baby girl, KinLee!
We've had some awesome Sunday's. We do bible study, go for walks, eat too much, play games, &  watch Star Wars.
Paxton loves hard!
Jump roping with dad.
Tree climbing with mom.
Painting! 
Fun with our cousins..
Party in the bathroom??
Hot chocolate & girl talk (& a boy)..

No comments:

Post a Comment