Friday, December 18, 2015

School

Paxton, Beckett, & Grayson... Sweaty with mulch all over them.
We always pray at circle time. Melissa snapped this picture.
Homecoming week!
Learning how to read ingredients and follow directions.
I was taking my class across the street and Beckett and Paxton were yelling, "wait, come back."
We had so much fun playing in the leaves!
50 books in 50 days! Piper dressed in my favorite decade.
Sometimes I try to do some school work with Paxton...
These 3 decked out for pink out!
Veterens day and turkey and dressing day. I always eat with Piper this day.
Learning manners from mrs. Sandifer for the Pie Social.
Taking a brain break. Doing some dancing.
Besties! Oh my goodness. Seriously!
Always being silly!
Piper's school got to go watch the Mary Poppins play. Piper said it was AMAZING!
It's funny because these two match a lot. One day Paxton had a camo shirt & Beckett had camo pants. This day they both wore stripes.
Paper frog jumping contest.
Our winter bulletin. LOVE!
Money counting games.
All of the classes got to listen to Mrs. Jacque tell the Christmas story. Then we posed by the tree. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment