Wednesday, December 30, 2015

December

I was talking to Beau on the phone. I told him I missed his face so he sent me this picture. I love him!
I got to take this girl out for her birthday. I was hoping to make her smile with all that she has been going through and I think I succeeded. She said she had a great night! We spent time in Hobby Lobby too and Beau babysat for us.
My poor boy is confused. Razorback hat with Sooner jacket.
I LOVE this basket that rolls. It kept my little guy distracted while I shopped. #score
I want to snuggle him!
Nicole wanted to seal her salvation. She talked with Jeff after church and gave her life to Christ. We ran over to watch her get baptised. It's so neat how people can see the Lord working in her. So proud!
#twinning
Piper loves spending time with her daddy. They did some Christmas shopping...
Piper got a construction book for one of her AR books. Paxton was happy to let her read to him.
Give me lub sister!
We got to celebrate Lyla's 3rd birthday. SO glad our friends are back in Arkansas!
Piper went Christmas shopping with Grandma Rena and papa Mack. She had fun!
7th grade boys & 6th grade girls presenting our Christmas bulletins.
Not Christmas weather at almost 70 degrees!
My workout friends helped me get my 300th mile in for the year. Woo hoo! We have started working out 3 days a week and it's been great!
Paxton needed some lights on his dump truck.... So smart!
I pulled this bad boy out of Paxton's belly. Huge splinter.

No comments:

Post a Comment