Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas parties

We had our Christmas party at La Fiesta and had our gift exchange. I had Jessica as my secret pal & I had so much fun with it. It's fun having one of your greatest friends. Then Cameron had me! We may have closed the place down. You know how it is when you don't have your kids.
Melissa had her Ugly Christmas Sweater party and I got 3rd place. I honestly didn't think I would get anything but most people wore cute ugly sweaters. BORING! lol! It was fun! (I look like a truck driver)
Then we had our Christmas parties with our middle school lifegroup's. We have been researching how people celebrate Christmas in different countries. Our class had England and Beau's class had Brazil.
Piper's American Heritage girls went to the nursing home and gave out Christmas cards for the elderly. It was an interesting night to say the least. I won't go in to detail. I had one of my most embarrassing moments. Then they went back to the church for their sock exchange. 


I made these cute little thangs for the kids classes. It was ALOT of work but I spent NO money doing it. #score
Piper had a crazy hat day and was rockin my Santa hat. Paxton & I had pajama day at our school. So much fun!
Piper's Grinch party.

No comments:

Post a Comment