Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Labor Day Weekend

We were suppose to have family in for the kids birthday parties this weekend but my uncle Danny ended up in the hospital & flown to OKC for his heart. Thankfully he is okay & back at home. He could still use some prayers! He means so much to me!
Hank, Nicole, & Bentley, & Chad & Jessica came over on Saturday for burgers. It was the start of football season. Beau's Hogs & my Sooner's won! Pax wore an OU shirt which made me SO happy! Piper played volleyball, & I put Bentely to sleep. So fun!

My beautiful kids!
Piper asked if I would take a selfie with her & her giraffe!
Went to Jessica's along with the Stewart's for dessert & some fellowship. These funny girls dressed up goofy! Then Jessica & I beat Beau & Chad in washers. WOOP!
Our last swim of the summer on Labor Day! Then we went to the Farris' for more washers & pizza. Beau & Chad got revenge & beat us this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment