Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June

Summer is already flying by but we are having SO much fun!
I told Paxton we were going to the football field so I could run and he got all ready! Loves football already! This helmet is from the 50's that I got from an antique shop that was suppose to be to decorate Paxton's room.
This is what Pax thinks of his daddy's driving! LOL!
Cousin bathtime while I was at church camp. Audrey & Paxton.
This is what it looks like getting snocones while it's raining!
Mr. Personality always making us laugh!
We have been doing LOTS of swimming and my kids are looking like little indians already!
We kept Saydee & Myles for Jacque one day and Landon and Bentley came to see us too. Fun day! 
MOPS playdate that ended in a rock concert! 
We said ice cream then sister became the biggest cheerleader for her brother. HA! We let him sleep with her OCCASIONALLY and she gets him up to take him to the bathroom. Best big sista eva!!
Piper had LOTS of fun at Crazy Awesome Fun Camp this year. She especially loved the night she got to go up in front to sing and dance. I mean she is a rock star! The last night our neighbor Allysa got to go with her!
Mommy/Daughter pedicures! My little mini me! I loved watching her get pampered in the chair. Love every minute with her!
Game and movie night. They both just look SO cute!
Piper likes finding her rings and Paxton swims around like a little fish.
We got Paxton this awesome nap mat for MDO that has all his favorite trucks on it. He LOVES it! Now he has to have it on top of his bed everynight to sleep on. What are we going to do when MDO starts back up???
Pickin' tomatoes with Grandma Rena... Pax was more interested in driving his muddin' jeep. 
First sleep over at Grandma Rena's & Papa Mack's. They kids had a great time!
Found this cleaning Piper's room. I love that sweet heart of hers!!
Lots of swimmin' and popcicle's this summer!
The kids got these shirts in the mail from Pete & Kathleen. LOVE!
Paxton said he wanted to look like uncle Danny and this is what he looked like!
A water hose, little undies, & a big smile. :)
The year is now half over. I needed to be at 150 miles to be halfway through my goal of 300 miles for the year and I am at 163. Only 137 to go. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment