Sunday, April 19, 2015

I'm just me...

I'm Becky Ames and I can be a little stubborn. Okay maybe a lot stubborn. I'm a planner, and I'm a little head strong (maybe that goes with stubborn). I'm not crafty but sometimes I try. I love playing basketball, watching football (go SOONERS), running, and reading. Being a wife and a mom is the best thing in the world to me. I can't handle too much going on at once. I get a little overwhelmed. My husband says I'm mean and I scare people sometimes. He also says my gift is hospitality. My number one goal is to grow in my relationship with Christ and be in His will. Friendships are so difficult to me. I have a hard time with people who are fake and people that lie to me. I want to be able to be honest (in a nice way) and real! There have been people in my life who I thought really loved me but didn't. If I'm mad at you or hurt, I'm probably going to tell you. I struggle with always seeing the good in people. I am more of a realist. I see most situations as they really are and not as they appear. I think social media can be worse for adults than it can be for teenagers. I like to have fun with my family in any way possible. I like trips to Oklahoma to see the rest of my family. I love being a preschool teacher (2 days a week) and a 6th grade lifegroup leader. I feel like the Lord has led me to both of those places and I couldn't be more thankful. I'm a morning person but I love 8 O'clock when my sweet kids go to bed. My husband is the most amazing man I know and I wouldn't want anything more than this man who loves the Lord and takes care of his family. I see a lot of my daughter in me (poor girl). Except she has the biggest heart ever! My son is a lot like his daddy. Sweet, wild, and doesn't listen (lol). The older I get the more I realize how much insecurities I have. I am thankful for people who encourage me and love on me. I absolutely love to pray for people. I may be mean at times but I really am genuine. I could go on and on about my faults but for those who really love me and care about me. Thank you! I really am just BLESSED!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment