Saturday, September 6, 2014

Labor Day weekend

We went to Antlers for Labor day. We had to take advantage of a 3 day weekend. The drive there sometimes seems so long but it really is a pretty drive!
We got together at my moms & watched the OU game. The kids were dressed & ready!

Beau had to bring a hog shirt for Pax. :0) We may be a house divided in our sports but I sure love these 3 the most. Piper made us signs. She made a hog one for her daddy & an OU one for me. :) so sweet! We learned early in our marriage that we just have to have fun with our house divided sports teams. We don't talk bad about each other's teams.




Piper trying to learn to ride her bike without training wheels. I'm glad Charity was willing to help her. I don't have much patience which sound terrible but Piper likes to make a big deal out of things & I don't handle that well...

Paxton through some good fits while we were playing volleyball.

Remington & Piper :) Sweet cousins.

uncle Windale


Love my uncle Danny!

Lots of fun playing volleyball! We played two days & I bet almost all of us were sore!




I was showing Beau how I was going to spike it on him. I don't think he was convinced. I love how he's looking at me. So sweet! I obviously don't come close to spiking it!
This was such an awesome weekend with family! We also ate burgers on Labor Day. Great visiting with everyone. We are sure blessed with a great family!

No comments:

Post a Comment