Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Special day for Piper & Mommy!

So it has been 10 years ago since I gave my life to the Lord. I was 20 & Beau & I had just started dating. I do not like attention and was scared to tell many people. I never went through with baptism. Last November Piper shared with her daddy & me how she had given her life to the Lord. Sunday we went together & got baptised. It was the most precious memory! I am grateful we got to do this together. I love this girl so much & i'm so thankful she has the Lord! Thankful for my salvation too. I couldn't imagine a life without him.

The funniest thing.... After I got back up, Piper ducked down under the water and popped back up. We were all laughing. I asked Piper why she did that & she said she was just excited. I love it!
Afterwards we all played in the water & the water really felt great!




Thankful for my sweet friends that were there! I was just missing Jacque & I think she had left. :( Thankful for all of you!!
My brother & his family were there! :)

Thank you Lord for my family!! I wouldn't want anyone else as my husband & two kids!!!
THANK YOU JESUS for this day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment