Monday, August 25, 2014

1st days... School & Mother's Day Out!

My big girl has started 1st grade! She was super excited! We have mrs. Efurd this year. We are excited to see how it turns out. We don't request teachers because we feel like the Lord knows the best place for them. We just pray about it. ;)

I had my sweet friend Cora monogram bags for Piper & Paxton! Love how they both turned out!

We are so excited that Rylee is at Westwood this year! They are not in the same class but they will get to play together. Cute girls in their glasses!

Paxton & I have started Mother's Day Out! He did AMAZING! They said he even slept great on his nap mat. He also made friends with a sweet boy name Jase.




What a blessing to have Jessica & Angela as his teachers!

Daisy & Piper didn't get to go the 2nd day so they went to MDO with us.

Jessica sent me a few pictures.

When Paxton see's this picture he says "Jase"...
We went to Cora's after school to celebrate the 1st day of school! It was a success all the way around!
I am LOVING Mother's Day Out! I have 11 wonderful 4 & 5 year olds.
I made these for my kids on Open House. So fun!
My bulletin board! So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment