Monday, May 19, 2014

Devil's Den trail Ames/Baker camping

Our first trail was the Devil's Den trail. Pax was not having sitting in the baby carrier. NOPE. This trail is 1.5 miles & it was SO muddy! The kids had fun. They did great! Beau & I took turns carrying Pax or we let him walk if it was flat. Hank stayed with Nicole since she is pregnant & there were some pretty slick spots. Piper once stepped on a rock and an old man said "let me take your picture & we can put it on the slide show at your funeral". It took me a second to realize what he said as if Piper was in some sort of danger. I kept saying "what did he say". No one would answer me because they knew I would have been mad. How dare him speak that over my child. Beau rebuked it & we went on about our business. Had they told me for sure that is what he said he would have heard it from me. I was furious. They knew I would have said something to him so it was for the best. Anyway, it was a fun hike. Just muddy!




















No comments:

Post a Comment