Saturday, March 29, 2014

Sunday fun day!

Piper & I matching with our spring leggings! She is rockin them!
 After church & naps we headed to the fort for food & bowling. 
 Of course there were tears. Paxton's heart gets broken so easy. Usually when he doesn't get his way.
 Then we went bowling. Oh & who's idea was it to go bowling with a wild 18 month old??? I don't know but it wasn't the best idea. He was climbing on top of the balls. He threw the balls out (I was thankful he didn't drop any on his toes). He is strong! He kept pushing the reset button, he threw fits, & went into other lanes. Oh my!
 We still had a great time though & Piper got a strike!
 Thought it was funny that Beau & I tied! Of course we had to play again though. I won't tell who won (me).
When we were eating at Chili's, Piper thanked us for taking her to eat & just spending time as a family. I love these 3 so much. Thankful for this day with them.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment