Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Ashley's 30th birthday bash! Back to the 80's!

I have mentioned before that there are 5 of us in our family who are within a year of each other so we have had a lot of good memories through the years. Ashley is the first & we celebrated her 30th birthday 80's style. She looked so cute, we all had fun dressing up, & it was a great party!
Happy 30th birthday Ashley! Born January 10, 1984.
I made these tetris shaped rice crispy treats.
Ashley worked hard on this party & it was so cute!
My little rockin man with his skull shirt & fake tat!
My 80's kids!
Zeth, Lisa, & me. (Zeth was a blue's brother)
Dedo, Pax, & Piper
Aunt Liz & her boys.
Timmy, uncle Danny (Mario), Kamyn(Toad), & aunt Jane (Princess Peach).
Aunt Bonnie & Ashley
Drew, Shannon, Destine, & Lisa
Uncle Danny & Uncle Windale with the birthday girl!
Me & my Zachy!
Uncle Windale & Zach as Kris Kross
My rockin family!
Tyson, uncle Jr. & aunt Noy.
Jeremey the nerd!
A little hacky sack fun!
Zeth like being the center of attention. Couldn't get this boy off the stage.
Beau isn't shy either. He made us laugh so hard singing "Pour some sugar on me."
We had fun singing karaoke.



 Love my aunt Liz!
Beau & Zeth. These two are two of a kind!




 Then we did some dancing! Lot's of fun! 
We learned that my daughter is quite the dancer.





My family knows how to have fun! I hope Ashley had an awesome party!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment