Wednesday, December 11, 2013

1st semester of MOPS

What a great Semester at MOPS! I am so thankful to be a part of this! 
I am so thankful Ms. Jacque is our mentor mom. She spoke the very first meeting. 
Cute little ABC verses for kids. My whole family has been doing these.
Angela Avlos Spoke on Sept. 25th. Just love her! Then we made some cute picture frames.



October 9th Kelly Stamps spoke on parenting. Loved it! She is a "famous" blogger from Northwest Arkansas.

Katie Rowe from Springdale spoke on Oct. 23rd. She shared her testimony about her baby girl Reese. So sad but she is awesome! Such a testimony!

Another northwest Arkansas girl came down. Ashley Linam shared her story on how she got into crafting. She showed us some neat ways to craft & she is awesome!
 Look at these cute pumpkins. I helped Ashley & Mary paint these & that was a lot of work!
Our Christmas meeting brother Ronnie spoke on the story of Christ's birth. So amazing! I don't think I could ever get tired of hearing that.
 We also made these cute Christmas plates. How fun!
A great semester at MOPS! Can't believe this year is half way over. Love being a part of it!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment