Tuesday, October 29, 2013

2nd annual Halloween party


The Andrews' have outdone themselves once again. We had so much fun at the Halloween party. This year the theme was TV/Movie couples. 
I made some monster fingers & mummy dogs.
 Beau & I decided to go as Ron Burgundy & Veronica Corningstone from Anchorman. Beau of course was in character all night.

Kim & Gilbert: Bella & Edward or just vampires.
 David & Brittany: Rocky & Adrian
 Cully & Amanda: Mario & Luigi
 Jim & Ruthann: Forrest Gump & Jenny
 Hayle & Nicole's husbands couldn't make it so they came together as: Lucy & Ethel
 Jason & Jana: Spartan cheerleaders




AWARDS:
Best costume: Beau & Becky
Best drama while dying: Beau
2nd place in best costume: Cully & Amanda
Best skit: Jason & Jana
We all did skits & that was a lot of fun! I even got to slap Beau in our skit. He was a trooper. I have to say I have such a funny husband. He made me laugh all night. 



Photobucket

1 comment: