Saturday, August 24, 2013

My little artist

While Piper was at school I was so excited about cleaning out her room. With this little girl who LOVES to color, paint, and create things we have stuff all over our house. It is so cute but there is NO WAY to keep everything she colors. I was cleaning her room & found some Strawberry Shortcake characters & just loved the detail she put into it. Everything she colors is like this & I think it's so cute. I just can't keep it all.
-------
She also likes to create outfits & says she likes to design things. She already has school clothes put together on hangers with jewelry that matches.
Orange blossom
Lemon Merengue 
Ginger Snap
Strawberry Shortcake 
I love my girl so much & I live seeing the things she loves! Quite talented.


No comments:

Post a Comment