Thursday, May 23, 2013

Preschool wrap-up

Piper went on field trip with her school & got to visit Westwood. I am telling you every time I think about her going to kindergarten I want to cry. Going made her even more excited about school though. She was telling me all about it & I just cried. She said there was a gym room, a song room, a lunch room, computer room, & if you get a boo boo they have a place you can go. Oh my big girl. I had to pray because I want this to be a positive thing for Piper. She is so excited & I don't want her to see me sad everytime we talk about kindergarten. She got to meet Mrs. Foster who is going to be her principal in Walmart. She is so sweet & we are so blessed to have her as a principal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My big girl is officially registered for kindergarten. She is SO excited. I have only cried twice so far. We didn't request a teacher although there are a few we wanted to request. We got in the car & I just started praying that God would give her the perfect teacher for her. I know she is going to LOVE kindergarten!
Patterns
 We learned about Sodom & Gomorrah & how Lot's wife turned into a pillar of salt.
Then we did salt art. (this ended in Piper getting salt in her eyes)
Memory Verse: "But Lot's wife looked back and she became a pillar of salt." Gen. 19:26
 Paxton's school time. :) Eating puffs.
 One day for school Piper wanted to fix her own hair. She put clippy's all in her hair & she loved it. I SO let her go to school like that. 
Piper is doing SO good on reading & she loves it!!
Counting Money
 Piper was excited to show me the caterpillars Mrs. Baker got so they could watch them grow into butterflies!
Piper made a tissue box out of a paper bag. I don't know how she comes up with some of the things she does.
She loves school work!
We studied Joseph & how his brothers tried to kill him.
telling time
Ready for school!
Piper is SO ready for kindergarten! Now to enjoy the summer with my sweet girl!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment