Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

My Mother's Day started out with a wonderful breakfast made by my wonderful husband.
 My gifts! Piper loved helping her daddy pick out the gifts.
 She made this at Mrs. Baker's. I LOVE it!!!!! She said she colored the flower pink & green because it is mine & hers favorite color. She hid this in her room until Mother's day. 
Then Beau said no cleaning for me. :) 
The people that call me "mommy". 
The people that make me smile everyday & fill my heart with joy.
My perfect kids: Piper & Paxton! 
What a BLESSING it is to be a mommy!

 Me & my girl! She is my pal!
 My first Mother's Day with my boy! My little sweetie!
 Can't go without giving thanks to the one who helps me parent & love these kids & the one who supports me spending every single day with them. 
After church Beau & I watched my movie "Safe Haven." Wow! So good! Beau even liked the story line.
~~
After the movie Piper had been getting ready to give me a jewelry party. She had had this planned since she & Beau started talking about Mother's Day. She dressed me all up because she said she knew I liked jewelry. What a perfect way to spend my day!

 Then my man grilled some steaks, baked potatoes, made rolls, & salad. DELICIOUS!!
 After that we ate cupcakes & sat by the fire. We played tag with Piper which ended in Beau bending my arm backwards trying to get on base & me landing on the sandbox. Glad it was there to catch my fall. We had so much fun! It's the little things...
Here is my first Mother's Day with Piper (2008) & my first Mother's Day with Paxton (2013).
The only thing that would have made this better is getting to be with my mom. She is the best!
What a great day! I think being a mom has got to be one of the greatest things in the world.
So thankful to be called "mommy."

"Take lots of pictures. You'll only regret the ones you didn't take." ~Safe Haven
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful day you had! We need to get together soon and let the kids play! I have heard that Safe Haven was a good movie.. I need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete