Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Good ole Hackett, AR

Saturday we spent all day outside. We went to the Hackett zoo, the Hackett park, & then to Bell Park. We love this weather!
Pax just stared at all the animals.
 This was the only time Piper let the animals eat out of her hand. We found out that I am the same way. We ended up throwing the food then we found buckets we could put the food in. That was much better than them eating out of our hands. Beau just laughed at us.

 This is funny! Looks like the Emu is getting my bottom!
 Beau says "let me show you how it's done."

 All was well til the loud donkey came right up to us making it's noise. I couldn't believe how loud it was. We got away but not without crying & covered ears.

 This was an ostrich egg. It was huge! I told Beau I wish I could have given birth like that, we maybe would have had more kids. He said NO!
 What is this?? Is it a turkey or a duck?? Maybe both... Weird!!
 They had this ride that the donkey pushed. It was hilarious. It followed feed & went in a circle. 


 Piper said "I wish you could take my picture right here." ha! Little ham!!
 We loved the Hackett Park! It was nice!



This was at Bell Park. Piper's hand is reaching for a lizard. She didn't get it. She probably would have freaked if she actually got it.
What could be better than a beautiful day outside with your family. 
My favorite people to be with!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I dont think I could let the animals eat out of my hand either... I was laughing out loud at the picture of both kids scared!

    ReplyDelete