Sunday, March 17, 2013

Preschool

Even though Piper goes to preschool she still loves doing things at home.
She is writing so well!  
 Valentines Day: Piper thought we needed decorations for Valentines Day so we had them all over the house although I didn't take pictures of it all. She is such a creative little girl!

 She was SO excited about making Valentines Day cards for her friends at school. She wrote all of them! She chose lalaloopsy cards.
 One day she wanted to sport the side ponytail.
 US Map puzzle
I have Piper draw certain things. She loves anything artsy..
At school they learned about presidents.

They did the letter P at school so Piper got to have her special day!

Piper is reading a little. She is getting really good at sounding out words.
She knows her vowels & consonants. 


We learned about Noah's Arc before St. Patricks day so we did lot's rainbow crafts. The verse she learned with it was: "I have placed my rainbow in the clouds. It is a sign of my covenant with you & with all the earth." Gen. 9:13
Also about a month ago she learned Psalm 23. So proud of my little smart girl!!

video
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment