Monday, February 25, 2013

29

Yep, I am now 29! Kind of a weird feeling getting so close to 30. :) Geez I sorta feel like a grown up...
My husband came home Friday & surprised me with a green & zebra cookie cake. I love it!!! Then he had let Piper pick out a gift from her & Pax. She chose gold earrings with hearts on them. She thought her mommy would just love them & I do. She was so proud to get it. Beau got me a silver lock-it & let me pick out a new dress. We went out to eat at my choice of Longhorn Steakhouse.
Saturday my mom, aunt Jane, uncle Danny, & little cousin Kamyn came up for the night. I love when my aunt  Jane & uncle Danny come up b/c they like to shop. So that is what we did. The kids got spoiled. I got spoiled! Then they took me out to eat at Maria's for my birthday. 








I had a great birthday! I am one thankful girl & am so blessed with a wonderful family!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment