Monday, December 31, 2012

Date night & Paxton's 1st hospital visit.

This weekend my mom, Matthew, Kayla, & Michael came & stayed with us. Paxton has had a bad cough for a few days. It was a deep cough & Friday night he started wheezing a little. I called children's hospital & the nurse suggested I take him in. She thought it was just the croup but was afraid it may have been something else. We didn't get back home til' 4:30 in the morning. Paxton had bronchitis. My poor baby! He is on antibiotics & a liquid albuterol. 
While we were there Paxton showed off his farting skills. O my! 
Here's my big boy & my baby boy sleeping at the hospital.
Saturday my mom said she would keep the kids while we went on a double date. We had SO much fun!

 We ate at Market Place....
 then went & watched "Jack Reacher". This really is a great movie! We all loved it. I seriously can't wait until it comes out on dvd.
We also did some shopping. We had such a good time. Probably the last time we will get to go on a date for a while. Also my Paxton is feeling better!! You would have never known he was sick except for his cough because he still had the biggest smile on his face! 
So thankful!!!
Photobucket

1 comment: