Wednesday, November 7, 2012

2012 Elections

What a big year for elections. Beau & I headed over the day before election day to vote. It is such a big deal to vote. What a privilege. 
I am seriously not a big fan of Romney but we really needed to get Obama out!
Piper helped make some signs.
We made brownies with red m&m's b/c we are going for red.
Team Romney!
And the winner is............
Barack Obama
~~~~~~~~
" I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you; and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed." Gen. 12:3
"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: may they prosper who love you." Psa. 122:6

Today Barack Obama was on the TV & Piper asked who it was. I told her that he was the president & he won. I told her we didn't vote for him. She said, "well, I still love him because I love everyone in the world."  That made me so proud. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment