Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Party

Beau & I went to a Halloween party at the Andrew's.  It was so much fun! We went as an 80's couple.
Beau was in character the whole night. He was hilarious!
My mom babysat & she watched Myles too. 
The Andrews' outdid themselves. There decorations were amazing! I wish I had gotten more pictures of the decor. We also played a few games & that was a lot of fun!!


Maverick & Charlie (Ben & Mandy)
Traveling couple (Jacque & Aaron)
Milkman & pregnant 50's housewife ( Jason & Jana)
Vampires (Cheryl & Brian)
Braveheart & the Queen (Jim & Ruthann)
Jim & Ruthann (Amanda & Cully)
80's couple (Beau & Becky)



I love this...
We have never been to a Hallween party as adults & that was so much fun!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That looks so fun! LOVE all those costumes! You guys are rockin' the 80's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thank you! It was fun dressing up!

    ReplyDelete