Sunday, August 12, 2012

Last weekend we stayed pretty busy. Saturday Piper & I went to Veronica's baby shower. 

Our due dates are about 2 1/2  weeks apart.
 Veronica, Ashley, & I.
 Then Saturday night we went to Daisy's 5th birthday party. 
Prairie, Piper, & Marin.
 Jessica is so good at telling stories & doing activities.
 Then Sunday after church we headed to Ft. Smith for Ellery's 2nd birthday party. 
It was a lot of fun too! 

 Sweet Ellery opening presents.
After this Piper was jumping to her daddy in the water & one time he wasn't paying attention. She hit his head & her tooth hit his head & busted her nose. It bleed a lot & her gums were scratched but she was so brave! Beau had a scratch & a little blood on the side of his head too.  Piper freaks out over blood (just like her mommy) & she still did so good. On the way home after my nerves calmed I thought I was going to throw up.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment