Sunday, August 26, 2012

36 weeks & Diaper shower

I cannot believe that I am 36 weeks pregnant with this boy! Sometimes it still seems to good to be true that we are having another child. There was a time when I didn't know if we would get to have another or not. The Lord is SO good!

Symptoms: I am more uncomfortable with Paxton than I was with Piper. I'm sure my age has something to do with that too. It was 5 years ago since I have been pregnant with her & it makes a difference. I get so achy sometimes I can't hardly walk. My upper inner thighs get so sore & my tailbone hurts.
I get a sore spot on the outside of my belly. I can't remember what it's called but it's sensitive to touch & feels like it's stretching.
Weight gain: plus 24 lbs
My favorite part of this pregnancy: Feeling him move. He still moves SO much. I just love it! My belly just rolls & it's so neat.
Cravings: Still mostly fruit & veggies. I have been into peaches lately.

At my dr. apt the US tech said his head is down pretty low. That's great! Maybe it will be pretty soon. His heart rate was 151. He would not move his hand from his face. She tried real hard to get him too but he wouldn't. He wiggled his fingers for us though. She also confirmed (again) that he's a boy!
I did my group b strep test today & should find out the results next week. He will also check for dialation next week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Diaper Shower
I had my diaper shower in lifegroup today.
 Piper had fun going through his stuff with me :)


I just feel so blessed! Thankful!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment