Friday, July 27, 2012

Oregon- On the beach

Piper could not wait to get to the beach. The water is COLD here! It didn't stop us from getting in though.
 The waves are rough! I finally told Piper that we should try & jump them. She did & the wave knocked her down on her back. The water went right over her. She got up spitting. She handled it well though!
 This girl just knows how to pose!
 COLD!!

 Love this!
 The waves just roll in....
 I loved just sitting on the beach. Beau loved getting in the water & Piper loved playing in the sand...
 Piper also loved chasing the birds off.

 I loved seeing Beau out here. He really was like a big kid. He just loved getting out in the water & letting the waves knock him down. It was cute. He kept looking up to see if Piper & I were watching him. :)
 Love my family!!
 They attempted to make a sand castle ;)
 Piper brought home a million seashells. It was way cute! She brought home lots of pieces of seashells too.





 Beau & I just loved watching her run across the sand. So sweet!

 Running from the waves.




We spent 3 or 4 days on the beach when the weather was nice. It was our favorite part. God's ocean is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I've always thought the Oregon coast was one of the most beautiful...ever since I watched Goonies! HA! :) Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was told that The Goonies was filmed there. It was filmed in the same town as Twilight. We thought about going there.... They say it's a neat town. Astoria, OR :)

    ReplyDelete