Tuesday, June 19, 2012

10 year reunion!

I have been out of High School for 10 years!!!!  This weekend we celebrated our 10 year reunion.
Friday we got together to work on the float.
Krystal, Amber, me, Kacie, Randa, Lindsey, & Natalie.
In the small town of Anters, OK we really get into homecoming. There is always lots going on & that is when class reunions are celebrated. The classes have floats in the parade.. 
We have had 4 people in our class that we've lost. :(

 Garrett's t-ball team were the champs so they got to be in the parade.
 Piper watching the parade. It was raining. Piper mostly stayed under an awning. She wasn't to worried about running to get candy. She didn't want to get wet. She got a little candy though.
 Brenda is in the back with the umbrella. Garrett got up front. He didn't want to get wet. Love it!
 Me & Kristy S. Such a sweet girl!
 On the float before the rain...
Kristy, me, Krystal, & Kacie.
 Randa & Kacie
 Lindsey & Natalie
 Here is our float. We ended up having to use umbrellas. We didn't let it rain on our parade though (or maybe we did....)

 Kacie was having fun with my camera!

We had went to the lake for a little bit but there wasn't a lot there. We still had fun! I'm not gonna lie. I was a little dissapointed when we showed up & not many people spoke to us. It was my husbands first time to be around anyone I grew up with & most of them didn't even want to talk. Beau & I thought it was a little awkward.
They had a get together that night but I didn't want to go to it b/c I knew it would get wild. We ended up going to the street dance with the Brown's & listening to the Dustin Perkins band. 
{I really love this man!!}
 Love the Brown's!!  I graduated with both of them & glad I got to spend our reunion time with them!!
I have to say...... There was a time when I thought drinking was fun. I am glad I don't live that lifestyle anymore. I love my life & after being out of highschool for 10 years I am well pleased with where I am. I have the Lord to thank for that!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment