Thursday, May 24, 2012

Ultrasound today! 22 wks 5 days.

When we get to the dr.'s office Piper becomes Dr. Piper. It is too funny! She asks me questions about my pregnancy & then hides from Dr. Laws.
 Our little Paxton is doing great! At 22 weeks & 5 days he is weighing 1 lb 3 oz. We didn't get a good picture of his face b/c he kept his hands up there. It was so cute & he was wiggling like crazy! He's a mover!
 He was not shy to show us again that HE IS A BOY!!!  As soon as she put the machine on my belly she said "whoa, he's a boy for sure." 
Everything is looking great! Thankful for a great visit. 
I have gained 13 lbs (yikes). Dr. Laws says I am doing great though.
Still lovin' some veggies & fresh fruit. I think I am going to ware Beau & Piper out on squash & cabbage. 
He is a little mover. I don't remember Piper moving around this much.
Heart rate is 133.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Aw Becky! This is so amazing!! Can't wait to meet that sweet boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cora! I am just so thankful!! :) He will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YA'LL!!! And I can't ever get over how awesome technology is with those pictures!!! What a clear view of that precious baby and his arm! =) I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Jessica! The technology is pretty amazing. I wish he would have moved his arm though so we could get a good view of his face :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. he's savin the best for last ;)

    ReplyDelete