Monday, May 14, 2012

"Our House" dance recital

Piper had her dance recital on Friday night. It was a BUSY week. O my! We had something going every night & I do not like that. But we were very excited about watching our little "shining star" perform. I told Piper not to look at any of the other girls because sometimes they don't pay attention & I didn't want her to mess up. She got on stage at her rehersals & at her recital & didn't look at anyone.  She knew her dances so well & she took pride in doing them. We were AMAZED!
~~~~~~~
This was the opener. Everyone danced in it. They did "Big Big House." 
Piper is on the back row. She had this dance down.
 Piper got to be a little cat & mouse.
For tap she was a cat. They danced to "Everybody Wants to Be a Cat." 
 Piper & another girl knew their dances the best.
 I cried every time she got on stage. I couldn't believe my big girl could do all that & just how good she was at it.

 She still in dance mode. Love it!!! You are precious Piper Annabeth!! O my goodness!!
 For ballet she got to be a mouse. They danced to "Tippy Toe Mouse."
 Piper sang so loud when doing this dance.

 I love the tutu!
 All her dancing friends. Mackiah wasn't in it though.
 Justus & Piper
 Piper & Claire
 Matthew & Kayla came up to see it. We were so glad!
 Beau & Michael (making the uncle Hank face lol)
 Alex & Mw, yep Alex was there.
 Michael got Piper some flowers. It was so sweet. Then gave her a big kiss! I love these two so much!!


 My family! We are SO proud of our dancer!!!!

As much as we hate to we are going to take a break from dancing. It's hard b/c Piper really is good at it. She had fun & we may try it again later if Piper wants to. You are amazing Piper!
{Here's the ad we put in the program for Piper}

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Ashley! When El gets a little bigger & if she wants to do dance I do recommend this place :)

    ReplyDelete