Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day weekend was busy but FANTASTIC!!
Mom & her girls with our #1 mom chocolate cake! Mmmmmm!!


 Matthew, Kayla, & Michael.
 Uncle Beau & Michael playing Candyland.
My sister Kayla surprised me with this little jewelry box & this bracelet. 
The jewelry box says "Becky A beautiful sister and amazing mother."
The bracelet had Piper on one side & Paxton on the other.
Yep, I cried when she gave it to me. I LOVE it!!!!
Even though I can't use it much right now. I love my new Keurig from Beau & Piper!
My card was so cute with the big pregnant belly & my pretty roses :)
I teared up alot with my gifts. They were all so thoughtful!!
~~~~~
I love my mom so much! I feel so blessed to have her as a mom. She really is the best! So thankful that I get to be Piper & Paxton's mommy. God really did have great plans for my life. 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You are such a great mommy! Glad you got spoiled!

    ReplyDelete