Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mrs. Becky's

 I love when the weather is nice & we get to play outside.
Playing with bubbles & chalk.
Landon LOVES going outside. I ask if he wants to go outside he says "shoes" & starts heading for the door. :)
We learned about things we treasure & learned a verse.
"Your heart will be where your treasure is." Matt. 6:21
Piper put things in her treasure box & we talked about things on earth & things in heaven. The things we should really treasure.
We did some cut & paste St. Patrick's day activities..

Patterns....

More outside playing!



We got a new sweet boy! Baby Myles!!  
Piper loves to paint! She wants to do it all the time. I am so proud of her painting! She is pretty good!!
 We made green rice crispy treats for St. Patrick's day :)
 & we said goodbye our sweet Whitney!! :( We really hated seeing her go. & I was serious when I said her mom needs to keep up with her blog more so I can keep up with them! :)
We miss you already Whitney!!!


Photobucket

1 comment: