Wednesday, February 8, 2012

This & That

One night we went to Aaron & Jacque's to play games. Here are the kids playing. This is the only picture I got but it was an intense night! The girls are the winners! That's all I have to say :) It was fun!
 One day at Pizza Warehouse



Me & P had a few days off last week so we went to Antlers. We went to the park while mimi was at work.

My sister Kayla suprised me with a mommy basket :)
Pajamas, candy, stretch mark cream, hair spray, & for Piper two "Big sister" shirts with bows. 
So sweet!!
 We love going for walks. Piper the little ham always wants me to take her picture!

She says "isn't this beautiful? Take my picture". 



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. haha!! love that girl "isn't this beautiful, take my picture" SO funny!! and so sweet!

    ReplyDelete