Tuesday, February 28, 2012

10 weeks

I am 10 wks 3 days! 
Went to the dr. today. Dr. Laws couldn't find the babies heartbeat on the doppler so he sent me in for another ultrasound. (This makes 3. No complaining here. I love seeing my baby!)
Ultrasound tech said the baby was moving around alot! That's probably why dr couldn't get it on the doppler.
That's so cute!
Heart rate was 170. 
It's 2.64 inches!

I feel like I am so much bigger than with Piper. I know I am gaining weight more!
Cravings: nothing really, just when I want something, I really want it... (ramen noodles, grilled cheese, icee's)
Total weight gain: 4
Symptoms: None. Every now & then I get a little nauseous but not bad. Not as tired anymore either...



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Yay for a healthy baby!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord for that little peanut!!! So glad to hear all is well! and i LOVE seeing pictures of how you are progressing!! so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy to see this beautiful news. You look fabulous! Please keep me updated.
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete