Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

New Years weekend we headed meet my uncle Eddie, aunt Melinda, Hank, Nicole, & Landon at my aunt & uncle's cabin in Big Cedar.
My girl ready for bed the first night!
We hung out by the fire & watched movies the first night.
 Ready for a fun day!!
 Aunt Melinda (the child whisperer) & Piper going for a ride.
 Me & Landon going for a ride!
 Landon & Piper rode the tractor & bikes.
Landon & aunt Mel.
 This was right before Piper fell.
 Two of my favorite people! Love them so much!!
 It was a nice relaxing weekend.
 Absolutley love this picture of my girl!!! She LOVED walking in the water in her rain boots & the weather was GREAT!!
 Sometimes their are emergencies!
 Piper & I went exploring & saw some deer tracks!
 We grilled cheese sandwhiches over the fire & they were wonderful!!
 I wish you could really see Piper's face! She LOVED the 4 wheelers rides!!
 The cabin is by the river & it was absolutley beautiful!!

 We found rocks at the river & the kids came back & painted them...
 We played horseshoes!

 We made alot of great memories by the fire. Fun times!
 LOVE these girls!!
 Piper Annabeth had my camera inside & I came in bc she wanted to take a picture of me. There were lots of random pictures on my camera... :)
 We rang in the new year with movies & sparkling grapejuice :)
It was so fun!!
 My uncle Eddie & I were the horseshoe champs!!! :) We beat Hank & Beau.
 Piper couldn't wait to fish with her new princess fishing pole.
 Love this picture of these two!
So thankful to share my New Year with people we love so much! It was an amazing weekend!

1 comment:

  1. That looks fun! Makes me want to go camping! I love the pics of Piper in the water and her fishing!

    ReplyDelete