Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A big announcement!!!!!

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb."
Psalm 139:12-14
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
January 16th Beau & I found out we are going to have another baby!!! We couldn't believe it! I was 4 wks 2 days. It took me a few days before I would take a test.
Weeks: 4
Symptoms:  horrible headaches but only for a few days (think it could have been because no coffee)
 I can smell EVERYTHING!
Cravings: none
Weight gain: None yet
Due: Sept 22, 2012
Went to the doctor today. Little bean is doing great! Heartbeat was about 113. Everything is going great so far!
6wks 3days

We have already told Piper & she is beyond excited! She already talks to it & we have watched the video on babycenter.com about the baby forming the 1st 9 wks about 100 times. It is the sweetest thing! She calls it little bean. She is going to be the best big sister! I just hope she isn't too upset when she realizes we aren't going to name it after one of the carebears.....
We really feel as if the Lord has answered our prayers!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. PTL!!!!! Been praying for this baby:) tears of joy right now!!! I know it will be a great baby bc it's due on my birthday:)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is!! O my goodness!! Thank you sweet friend! We are just ecstatic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I'm just so excited for you guys! What amazing news!! Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky!!! I AM SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! WOW!!!! What an awesome blessing!! =) Maybe a boy this time?? ;) love you girl!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jessica! I am secretly rooting for another girl but I will be happy either way :)

    ReplyDelete