Monday, December 5, 2011

Samrawit

This last week we got an e-mail stating that we in fact DO get to sponsor Samrawit. It was very exciting news! I really tried to think about things she may need.
Since I have been to Ethiopia I knew one thing for sure I wanted her to have was socks! We sent her pencils since she will now be getting to go to school! Another thing I think she will like is the pictures of us while in Africa.
 The hard part was fitting everything into a 1 gallon zip lock bag. We enjoyed shopping for her though.
She will get to celebrate Christmas on January 7th when a team goes over to do some Christmas activities & they will recieve their bags.
Thank you SO much Lord!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you get to sponsor her! I loved her family! She will love all that stuff!

    ReplyDelete