Friday, December 23, 2011

A random post

We had a suprise diaper shower for Rachel & Grant in the middle school last wed.
I am loving my new Ethiopian ornament!
 
Piper & I made some cupcakes. It had a pepermint hersheys kiss in the middle & peperment baking chips on top. Yummy!!
Nicole helped me re-paint my bedroom before the carpet went in.
 Loving my house being put back together & my new carpet!!
My pinterest wall art/necklace hanger.
 Piper's dance class had a fun day!
 Ms. Katy got them a gift too. So sweet!


Beau & I loved watching her in class. We don't usually get so see her. It is way cute & we just smiled the whole time.
Piper Annabeth can count to...
She did it all by herself two weeks ago....
~~~~~~
Besides our prayers at lunch time that we recite Piper hasn't prayed by herself. I don't know why but we pray with Piper everynight & she said she can't pray. We never pushed it & would just say the prayer ourselves. Dec. 19th Piper decided she wanted to pray. That was the first time. I don't know why she hasn't before but it was the sweetest prayer i've ever heard.


This is a little of what has been going on with us lately.

2 comments:

  1. love this post. thanks for sharing! I still can not believe how big she getting!! what a beautiful little girl with a beautiful heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that ornament too! Love it! Way to go Piper on counting to 100 and praying! She is such a sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete