Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Our time in Antlers

Since the house flood Piper & I have gotten to spend lots of time at mimi's. We sure have had fun!
We took the kids to see Santa one day. Piper told Santa she wanted a tea set for Christmas. They had a whole conversation but not sure what all was said. As we walked around the booths she remembered something else she had to say. We went back so she could tell him "I want a Innotab too that you can do all kinds of things on." It was precious!
 Gavin & Garrett. This is the 1st year Garrett would sit on Santa. Brenda was really excited!
 Landon. He had a whole list of what he wanted :)
 Kamyn came to see us one day. I could eat this boy up & Piper absolutley loves him!
 My wonderful sister-in-law turned 27! :)
Wayne grilled us some of the best fajita's you could ever eat for the bedlam game. OU got killed! Sorry, us sooner fans are not use to being loosers!
 Nicole & I made more sweets!!!  Our "coal" rice crispy treats didn't turn into coal. They were still yummy!
 We love pintrest!!  These cookies were good but really sweet!
Another pintrest...My girl!
 O & another pinterest....Landon & Piper loved doing this & I am excited to get to get it out every year!
We have enjoyed our time but Piper & I both were both ready to get home. We are here & our house is a WRECK!!!!!  Ready to get it all put back together!

No comments:

Post a Comment