Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas time!!!

We have been traveling so much this holiday season. With a house flood & my grandma passing we haven't been home much. Beau & I decided we will be staying home this year. We spent sunday night with my grandma Faye so that we could have a little Christmas with her :)
Piper & Landon
 Nicole & I made these pizzas. Lots of fun!!
 Grandma Faye, me, mom, & Nicole.
 Piper with uncle Hank & aunt Nicole ;)
 A four generation picture...
 2 of the greatest people I know.
 Sweet Baker family
 We finally got to do our crockpot hot chocolate & Polar Express night....."HOT CHOCOLATE"!!!
BTW the pepermint marshmellows are wonderful in it!
 Beau, Alex, & grandma...
Me & Nic enjoying our cocoa!
 Horse back rides on uncle Hank!!
Great way to start our Christmas celebrations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment