Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Piper & I headed to mimi's on Monday night after helping with the Thanksgiving Tree Project. It poured down rain on us. I had to pull over once & we even crossed the road where water went all the way across it. It was quit scary. We didn't have phone reception so my husband was so worried. He got together with a few friends & they prayed.
Michael & Piper playing in a tent in mimi's living room.
 Instead of sleeping with Mimi & Michael while we were there, Piper wanted to sleep with me. She has been such a mommy's girl lately! I love it!
 Piper LOVES playing circus with her pepaw!
 Wednesday night the ladies got together & did some cooking. I tell ya, there was never a dull moment.
 My cousin Zach also turned 21!
 Zeth & Alex
Love em!
 
My sister Kayla & mom.
 When uncle Windale is around, there is always a kid crying :)
 We had planned a hayride but my aunt & uncle's creek was flooded. :( so we didn't get to.
 Me & my Zachy Poo!
 Love my aunt Liz!
 Aunt's Jane & Bonnie.
 Growing up I was always close to my aunt Liz. Piper is not a big fan. Aunt Liz likes to pick on her & it's too cute. I think Piper secretly likes it. :)
 So funny!
 My sister Shalena was there too!
 Landon & Michael taking a break from beating up uncle Windale.
 Christy, Zach, & uncle Windale
 More picking on kids. The kids like it though.
 Grandma Faye & ma.
 My wonderful family!
 Then Brenda &  I survived black friday shopping. I could make a whole other post on that but I won't. It was an experience & I had fun with my cousin!
Thanksgiving was fantastic! The madness came afterwards. My family could sure use some prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! I just wanted to pop on by and let you know you won my book giveaway! yay for you! Will you email me your mailing address so I can get it out to you?
    sgtswife03@yahoo.com

    I know you will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete