Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Party... :)

Here are the cousins, ready to cheer on the SOONERS!!!
Afterward we got ready for the Halloween party. Lots of fun!
Me & my bestfriends aka cousin Brenda & sister-in-law Nicole. Love them so much. They are definatley what I call true friends!
Here are the cutest kids dressed up for Halloween!
Michael, Piper, Garrett, Landon, Gavin, Destine, Daisy, & Bethany.
This isn't the best picture of it but this is our punch. We did orange punch & the purple icecubes are cool-aid pumpkins.
All the kids decorated cookies.
Piper
Gavin
Landon
Michael
Garrett
Bethany
They loved this!
Dedo
RJ
Then we decorated little pumpkins. :)






Daisy didn't want me to take her picture. She was yelling "NOOOO" in this picture.

Gavin & Piper
They all got goodie bags.
It is a blessing to have a family like I have. I really am THANKFUL!!! We had a great time & the kids really did! Thankful Piper has cousins like this to grow up with.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy for you that you have such a close family! Ya'll always look like you're having so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete