- Landon being so proud to help give his mommy away. When the preacher asked who gives her away, he said, " We do. Now go sit down." :)
- Piper being a proud flower girl. She took her job seriously. I will never forget the big proud smile on her face.
- During the ceremony the wind blew really hard & Nicole kept reaching for the arch thinking it was going to fall.
- Piper got the hiccups during the ceremony. Everytime the preacher would say something she would hiccup.
- Piper, Landon, Shayne, Dedo, & Michael dancing at the wedding.
- Oklahoma & Texas played that day. We watched the game at the cabin as we got ready. Oklahoma KILLED Texas. It was great!
- After he pronounced husband & wife, we walked off to the Oklahoma fight song. It was classic!
- I kept joking about how I wanted us to go down the isle to "drop it like it's hot" so I could dance. Nicole dedicated it to me during the reception.
- I told Michael Wayne to wait for Piper while walking down the isle because he walked fast & she went slow. He would walk ahead of her & turn around & wait for her. Then walk ahead of her then turn around & wait again.
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Memorable moments at the wedding: